● Neutral density filters are a necessary choice for long exposure shots.
● ND filters reduce the total amount of light entering the lens, making this filter ideal for using larger apertures and or slower shutter speeds in order to achieve motion blur ( waterfalls, ocean, clouds ) in bright conditions.
● As they appear neutral grey, ND filters have no effect on color balance.
● ND filters come in different levels such as ND2, ND4, ND8, and many other variances.
● The number indicates the fraction by which light is reduced, for example, ND2 cuts the light entering the lens by 1/2, ND4 by 1/4, and ND8 by 1/8.
● Zomei ND filter set ( ND2 / ND4 / ND8 ), fit for the different need for reducing the light density
● ND filters reduce the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color
● filters are double threaded allowing additional filters or accessories to be mounted one over the other
● Decrease the depth of field by using wider apertures, which helps separate subjects from their background.
● Can be used to enable slower shutter speeds, with high-speed films or digital cameras, to record movement/image blur in subjects
● Suitable for dynamic screen, waterfalls, streams, clouds, cars, waves or any fast-moving subject
|Dimension and Weight||