ZOHD ORBIT 900mm flying wing features the anti-crash EPP frame reinforced by carbon fiber, it can reach the 85km/h thrilling speed after you launch it by hand. There is the "NACA" air inlet and outlet as well as spacious room inside for cooling and mounting FPV equipment. You can also take it conveniently, the wings are connected by buckles, and the propeller is easy to be secured without using any tool.
● Built-in gyroscope makes ORBIT fly steadily and easy to control
● Autonomous flies directly after hand launch and never crashes after take-off
● Light, flexible, anti-crash EPP molded wing, reinforced by carbon fiber spar
● Portable – quick-release main wings connected to the fuselage by buckle; self-tightening propeller nuts
● With camera mount for GoPro HERO3 / HERO4, RunCam 2 HD, FOXEER HS1177 FPV camera etc.
● More room inside fuselage for installing FPV gears; "NACA" air inlet and outlet for cooling
Flying speed: 10 – 85km/h
Wingspan: 900mm / 35.43 inches
Flying weight: 455g
Airframe material: crash-resistant EPP
CG: 11.50cm from the wing leading edge ( a bump CG mark under the wing )
Brushless motor: ZOHD 2204 1870KV BL
Motor shaft diameter: 5mm
Brushless ESC: 30A with 1A BEC
Servos: 2 x 8g digital servo
Propeller: 6 x 3 inches
Recommended battery: 3S 1300 – 2200mAh 25C ( not included )
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
Small Parts Disclaimer:
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.