With a motion-activated camera and brilliant HD video, you will never miss a visitor again. See, hear and speak to anyone at your door in real time from your smartphone, tablet or desktop. Day or night, rain or shine, you are always at home.
– Record, snapshot and monitor with intercom system to make sure your house secure at any time
– Unlock function: there will be a message sent to your smart phone when visitors press the doorbell, you can talk with your visitors and remotely open the door lock, so you don't have to run to the door for opening directly
– LED for night vision, advanced infrared-assisted lighting features, enables you to identify the visitors even during night time. Clear night vision can capture image in low-illumination environment
– Mobile access: see and speak with visitor from anywhere using the free app to monitor your house at any time
– Motion detection and high definition camera: provides a clear view of your home's entrance for optimal security, at the same time, built-in motion sensors detect any activity on your property and trigger instant mobile alerts
– Multi-users design: support multi-users for whole family member using
– Weatherproof: this doorbell is outdoor used design to withstand humidity, rain, sleet, snow, ice and extreme heat
– Quick easy to install: you can install in minutes, no professional help or special tools required
– Camera: 100P
– Field of view: 140.1 degree
– LED numbers: 6 LED lights
– Waterproof level: IP55
– Power input: 12V
– Cable length: 93cm
– Record, snapshot and monitor to make sure security, by the way, unlock the electronic lock from APP
– Suitable for apartments, villas, hotels, offices, public buildings, etc.
How to download APP:
– Scan the QR code on the package to download
– Search iSmartBell from Apple Store to download
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.