– Adopt PTC heating technology, moderate heat dissipation, low power and good thermal effect
– With anti-overheating system, efficient and safe
– Drying, eliminate the bad odor and sanitize the shoes
– Minimize the spreading of the bacterium and reduce the infections
– Appropriate for T-shirt, singlet, baby garment, leather shoes, cloth shoes, boots, etc.
– Portable lightweight design, easy to store in your suitcase
– It will be a practical gift for your families, friends and colleagues
Modes to Select:
– Auto mode: start the machine, it will blow out hot air wind and last for 3 hours, then automatically turn to the cold wind mode and last for 5 hours, finally the machine will enter to standby
– Hot wind mode: start the machine, manual switch to hot wind mode
– Cold wind mode: start the machine, manual switch to cold wind mode
– Voltage: 220V
– Frequency: 50Hz
– Power: 150W
– Waterproof grade: IPX1
– The maximum load: less than 5kg
– Cord length: about 180cm
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.