It supports SD cards and USB disks enabling you to enjoy music from your storage devices in your car. It can also be used to connected to your home audio system to access FM radio.
Functions: skip forward, skip back, volume, stop / mute
Phone functions: answer, end call, call back
Modes : 1. Bluetooth 2. TF card 3. U disk 4. FM radio
● Wireless Bluetooth technology, supports Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
● Smooth switching between incoming call and music mode
● Microphone for handsfree phone calls
● Internet data flow function, only supported with internet phones
● Suitable for all Bluetooth devices
● Used in the car which has the Audio Aux Port
To pair your Bluetooth Audio Receiver with your device, you will need to press the mode button until the LED indicator begins to flicker repeatedly. You will then need to search for the Bluetooth device name PT – 750. Once discovered, you will be prompted for a 4 digit password, which is set to 0000 default. Once your connection is established, your LED indicator will begin to flash slower.
|Dimension and Weight||