– Used to fill your flat tank from liquefied gas cylinder
– High-pressure PU pipeline, durable to use
– Safe and easy to control
– Total length: 71.5cm / 28.15 inches
– You need an inflatable valve, an empty flat tank, a liquefied gas cylinder and an electronic scale.
– Please make sure that flat tank connection valve is closed before gas charging.
– Connect the liquefied gas cylinder interface to the cylinder, unscrew the cylinder valve and check whether there is gas escaping.
– Let the liquefied gas cylinder lie down or upside down and connect to flat tank.
– Put the connected flat tank on the scale, open the liquefied gas cylinder knob, then you can see liquefied gas flow in the pipe.
– After gas charging, please shut all the valves.
– Please operate in ventilated open space.
– Do not operate under any circumstances with flame.
– Be sure flat tank 350g and less.
|Dimensions and Weight||