Our ONMUC L5 wireless on-ear headphones deliver your music, movies and games with unmatched clarity and depth. Its slick on-ear design and cool appearance set your look, your attitude, your music. With its peculiar touch gesture control, you are free to switch the songs just by a gentle swipe.
– Touch Gesture Control
Swiping up or down on the right earcup to increase and decrease the volume
Swipe left or right to skip the next / previous track
– Foldable and Portable Design
Foldable compact design, the soft ear cups provide extra flexibility, portability and durability. Easy to carry and save spaces. And the stretchable headband can up to 20mm which can fit for most users without discomfort
– With Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR technology is faster than other devices, the transmission distance is up to 10m. Enjoy perfect compatibility with iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets, windows devices, and all popular Bluetooth devices
– Comfortable ear cushions and lightweight, comfortable design for all-day listening
– Classic retro design perfect for easy listening at home, in the office and outdoors
– Accept incoming calls or toggle between tracks by the power button
– Built-in 350mAh li-ion battery, 9h music time, 10h talking time, 2h charging time and up to 250h standby time
– Bluetooth: 3.0 + EDR
– Bluetooth protocol: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
– Driver units: 40mm
– Voice frequency range: 20Hz – 20KHz
– Impedance: 32ohm
– Sensitivity: 115 dB
– Power supply: 1 x 350mAh rechargeable li-ion battery
– Charging time: 2 hours
– Talking time: 10 hours
– Music playing time: 9 hours
– Mic: built-in
– Charging port: Micro USB
– Output: DC 5V
– Plug: 3.5mm
– Length of cable: 1.2m
1. Q: what should I do if my headset can't pair my phone?
A: please make sure this headset has been going into pairing mode ( turn the Bluetooth on and press the play key until the LED light flashing ).
2. Q: what should I do if my Bluetooth headset is not showing up on my cell phone?
A: check both devices, and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on. If the problem persists, check to see if they are compatible.
3. Q: what can I do when the headset says the pair list is full?
A: go to the pairing list and try to delete one or more from the paired devices on your phone.
|Dimensions and Weight||