● With flexible extended tube allows you to easily survey small, hard-to-reach places
● Mini 8mm IP67 waterproof camera can reach the places of water without worrying about this endoscope will be broken by water
● Exposure light: Automatic
● Wide visual view angle: 70 degree
● Powered by USB
● Support photo format: JPEG; video format: AVI
● With 6 adjustable LED lights, can work in some areas without enough light
● Light weight and handhold design, convenient for you to use
● Suitable for surveying pipes, equipment, furnishing installation, underwater viewing, parts assembly, construction sites, workshops, laboratories, education, wildlife surveillance, car maintenance
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.