● Ideal for wedding backgrounds, hotels, restaurants, commercial buildings, home, windows, clubs, concerts, fashion shows, dance hall, etc.
● Perfectly consistent with a variety of decoration, creating a starry fairy scene
● 8 flashing modes will meet all your demands
● Provide an elegant sparkling glow that can be seen from any angle
● The switch is on the battery box, press the button to control the lighting mode
● You also can operate it by the remote control, convenient to use
● 200 LEDs give bright light with low energy consumption
● Waterproof LED string light and battery box can be used for outdoor and indoor
● It is portable to wrap anywhere you want
● Total length 21M with 200 LED lamp beads, 10CM distance between LED bulbs and 1M clear cable lead between wire and battery box
● Powered by 3 x D battery ( not included )
● The remote control powered by 1 x CR2025 battery ( included )
● Voltage: 4.5V
● Waterproof standard of the battery box: IP67
● Waterproof standard of the light: IP65
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.