KEMEI KM-6066 IPX7 Waterproof Ultrasonic Electric Facial Cleaner is an essential face cleaning machine. With ultrasonic cleaning function and ultra soft anti bacterial brush it can deeply clean facial skin. High-frequency rotating cleansing technology removes cell debris. Bacteria-resistant microfiber brush designed for delicate, sensitive and normal skin types
• Practical electric facial cleaning device for daily use
• IPX7 waterproof, more convenient to use
• 60 seconds cleansing time
• Inductive charging design, easy to charge
• 300 seconds high frequency ultrasonic vibration cleaning
• 4 speeds adjustment, intelligent frequency conversion
• Microfiber brushes, suitable for different skin requirements. Which adopt America DuPont antibacterial material, more safer, softer and comfortable
• The white brush for face, the white and black brush for body
• 360 degree all round deep clean, remove blackheads, exfoliates, smooth skin, shrink pores and prevent acne
• With multi functions, it can perfectly massage your facial skin to clean the facial dirt without hurting your skin
• Helps improve skin texture for improving skin luster and elasticity
• Designed to cleanse your skin, clear pores, and soften and smooth your face
• Easy to clean, simple to operate, portable for home or travel use
• Suitable for facial, body, etc.
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.