– One of the smallest and lightest ESCs in the market, only 23.5 x 11.1 x 5mm, 5.1g
– Uses the open source BLHeli – S firmware and supports programming and updates
– Supports the latest digital signals, including DShot150, DShot300, DShot600
– Overcurrent protection, shock circuit protection, motor block and short-phase protection
– Twisted-pair throttle signal cable avoids crosstalk and makes flight stable
Processor: EMF8BB2, 48MHz
Continuous current: 20A
Burst current: 30A
Power supply: 2 – 4S LiPo
Weight: 5.1g ( including cable )
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
Product photography is for illustration only. The product sold may have minor physical differences depending on manufacturer specifications, production batch, etc. Customers should carefully consider this before purchase.
Small Parts Disclaimer:
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.