– Efficient flight with 4000KV high RPM brushless motors and the 3020 two-blade propellers
– LittleBee 12A OPTO PRO ESC with 48MHz MCU runs BLHeli, giving your linear motor responses
– Mini 600TVL HD NTSC camera, 5.8G real-time image transmission, 40 channels including RaceBand
– High-performance F3 6DOF flight controller features short loop time and user-friendly GUI
– The sturdy carbon fiber frame offers omnidirectional protection
This is the PNP ( plug and play ) version that comes without transmitter, receiver, and battery.
It is recommended to use 3S 500mAh lithium-ion battery.
Carbon Fiber Frame
Top board: 0.8mm
Bottom board: 1.0mm
dys BE1104 Brushless Motor
Weight: 5.6g / piece
Maximum thrust: 190g
FX798T AIO FPV Camera
Power input: 3.7V ( 1S LiPo )
Video format: NTSC
Transmission power: 25mW
Channels: 40 ( including 8 in RaceBand )
Dimensions: 21.5 x 15mm
LittleBee 12A OPTO PRO ESC
Main IC: Silabs F396, 48MHz MCU
Input voltage: 2 – 4S LiPo
Continuous current: 12A
Burst current: 18A up to 10 seconds
Dimensions: 23.5 x 12.5mm
Weight: 4g ( including wires )
Functions: Damped Light and Oneshot125
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
Product photography is for illustration only. The product sold may have minor physical differences depending on manufacturer specifications, production batch, etc. Customers should carefully consider this before purchase.
Small Parts Disclaimer:
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.