EDUP EP – AP2627 is a high-speed ceiling AP that complies with IEEE 802.11n / g / b standards. When it is connected to IEEE 802.11n wireless devices, this wireless access point can reach WiFi speeds of up to 300Mbps. Widely be used in school, hospital, hotel, office, shopping mall etc..
● Superb performance: Wireless router speed up to 300Mbps
● Network standards: Extended range and performance with IEEE802.11n / g / b
● Frequency range: 2.4GHz
● EP – AP2627 has two modes: Router and AP, AP is the default mode
● Supports systems: Android / Win XP / Vista / Win7 / Win8 / MAC / Linux
● Installed highly on ceiling, it extends optimum wireless signal to multiple neighboring rooms
|Size and Weight||