● Perfect for decoration, Christmas tree, Halloween, celebration, party, wardrobe, garden party, fence, etc.
● Provide an elegant sparkling glow that can be seen from any angle
● Bendable copper wire allows you to make any shape you want
● 100 LEDs give bright light with low energy consumption
● Waterproof function allows you to use it even if in rainy days
● Available emitting color: white, warm white, RGBW, colorful
● Light source: 100 LEDs
● Voltage: 6V
● The distance between two lamp beads: 10CM
● Length: 10M
● Waterproof standard: IP67
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.