This LED grow light is ideal for most kinds of plants in many fields, such as hydroponics, greenhouse lighting, plants growing, flowering, fruiting, etc.
How specific wavelength works?
● Blue: help plants grow
● Red: help plants grow and flowering
What kind of plants can you grow with our LED grow light?
● All kinds of flower plants: medical plants, tomatoes, chili, eggplant, rose, etc.
● All kinds of greens: herbs and leafy vegetables, lettuce, etc.
● Also suitable for indoor garden or indoor potted landscape
● Add light to plants, stimulate their photosynthesis, help plants absorb nutrients, especially some trace elements, shorten the growth cycle, prevent the rampant growth of plants
● Environmental friendly, low heat, no infrared ray or ultraviolet radiation
● Low power consumption, energy-saving
● Ultra-thin design
● Using external power supply, easy to replace
● Decorative, high quality and long service life, can light up to 50000H
● Input voltage: AC 90 – 265V
● Wattage: 50W
● Body material: ABS
● LED quantity: 250 SMD 2835 LEDs ( 94 red LEDs, 48 blue LEDs, 18 white LEDs, 82 orange LEDs, 4 UV LEDs, 4 IR LEDs )
● Water resistant: IP45
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.