● Back with self-adhesive double-sided adhesive tape for secure and easy application
● RGBW light create a romantic atmosphere
● Continuous length and flexible strings could be formed around any objects
● Completely smooth, solving the uneven luminous problem
● Ultra-bright but running at low temperature and low power consumption
● Easy to install and use
● Ideal for decoration of building outlines, landscape illumination, amusement themes, holiday light sculpture, decorative figure, active signs, displays, shop windows, bar, nightclub, street, sidewalk, park, porch, staircase, railing, ceiling, etc.
● Length: 5M
● LED quantity: 600 LEDs, 120 LEDs per meter
● Lamp bead model: SMD 5050
● Lumen:14 – 16LM / LED
● Visual angle: 120 degree
● Working temperature: -20 – 50 Deg.C
● PCB width: 15MM
● Protection rate: IP67
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.