● Perfect for camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, searching, working, etc.
● Q5 LED will give you stable and bright light, non-thermal radiation, safe and reliable
● Three lighting modes ( high brightness, low brightness, strobe ) are suitable for different occasions
● Waterproof function allows you to use it even if in rainy days
● Energy saving, low consumption and long service time, more than 100000H
● Extra long shooting function, lighting range is about 100 – 200M
● Powered by 1 x 18650 battery or 3 x AAA battery ( not included )
● Voltage: 3.7V
● Light source: Q5 LED
● Lumen: 280LM
● Waterproof standard: IP44
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.